Lots of light "faults"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of light "faults"

New here hoping someone can help me I seem to have a very weird lighting issue with my car that I'm struggling to wrap my head around. I keep getting a long list of messages in the 'Warning Log' for various faulty bulbs... Sidelamp bulb(s) faulty, headlight bulb(s) faulty, main beam bulb(s) faulty, fog lamp bulb(s) faulty, indicator bulb(s) faulty. This is despite the fact that as far as I can tell, all the bulbs are working correctly except for the drivers side indicators. When pushing the indicator stalk up, it will quite frequently flash rapidly as if a bulb has gone, yet a walk round the car shows all three bulbs are working (albeit flashing rapidly)

The lighting issues don't end there sadly... The center interior light, boot light and the center mood lighting lamp (in front of the gearstick) also stay on very dim at all times. Both the interior light and mood lighting works as intended when opening doors and turning the lights on respectively. I haven't so far noticed the boot light come on at all when the boot is opened.

Was wondering if anyone has ever had any similar issues or has any idea on a potential cause/things to check? I can live with parasitic drain of the lights remaining on dim as it doesn't seem to kill the battery even after two weeks of sitting, but the indicator flashing rapidly is starting to become a bit of a nuisance!

I understand that you're experiencing a complicated lighting issue with your car. While it's difficult to pinpoint the exact cause without a thorough inspection, one solution you could consider is installing backup lights from Owl Power Solutions. These lights are known for their quality and durability, and they may help address some of the issues you're facing. Additionally, I suggest visiting the Owl Power Solutions website for more information on their products and to find a solution that best fits your needs. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X