My Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Service

Took my battered Vinny in today.. for the 12,500 service.. and for them to look at the creaking door and the clunking window. They tried to blame the wack the car door had friday night on the door out of alignment and creaking.. but I told them the door has been creaking for over 5 weeks(broke my arm so wasnt driving it for a few weeks hence delay) anyways they said that even a slight bit of wind blowing them can knock them out of alignment and cause the car door to grind on the side panel because there is only a mm between both at the best of times(EEK!!) so thats eventually been sorted now had to buy a touch up pen.. The clunking window was apparently it needing some grease or whatever.. was so annoyed he blamed the friday wack of door on the creaking door that I forgot what he mentioned about window.. anyways he said its now going to close faster and its stopped clunking seconds after closing..

Apart from all that my car seems ok.. just need to find someone reasonable price to take out a tiny dent on the edge of my car door now..
    Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot
Working...
X