Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti theft fault, ESP ASR, airbag, fault non starter

Hi all

i have a 2010 1.6 vtr ds3 that has developed a fault intermittently it first started 2 years ago outside Asda after a food shop I unlocked the car and the wipers and lights came on while I was still holding the key so I tried to start and the dash lit up like an Xmas tree. After about 15 minutes faffing about the car decided to start and the fault disappeared. It has happened at least once a year since so I took it to a local auto electrician who suspected the fuse box he changed it and the faults persisted so he put it back and dried out my own fuse box and it started to work for a few months but lately the battery has been dying overnight. So I bought a new battery changed that it worked fine for a few days then it wouldn’t start was completely dead so we jump started it it went but it brought all these faults back and now the car won’t start I’ve had to disconnect the battery to stop it dying and have had to go buy another car as this one is so unreliable but has anyone ever experienced this? I’ve tried resetting the BSI but the problem persists when I turn the key it beeps and says ant theft fault esp fault all faults and lights up the dash but no start doesn’t even try. Sorry for the long post just at the end of my tether with this car thanks
Working...
X