Space Saver Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Saver Wheel

Any one know if any one does these apart from the dealers? Or do any other Models use the same SS wheel? Seen one on the Bay a few months ago and they wanted Nearly 300 notes! Do Citroen dealers charge this? Considering its only a £75 option when new. Thanks in advance.

Have you asked John N or Ross F on here? Our local Citroen parts people

Email: parts@alistairflemingayr.citroen.co.uk
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Contact John Nicol on here, he should be able to give u a competitive price.
      Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Ebay Is Your Best Bet Mate Or Your Local Scrappy

Comment

Originally posted by Holski View Post
          ...Do Citroen dealers charge this? Considering its only a £75 option when new...
          The reason for the difference in price is quite simple really. Your dealer will only have one in stock, the one you ordered, where the factory will have ordered in hundreds of wheels thus commanding a substantial discount which is passed onto customers at order point.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Got mine off EBay £30 wheel + jack and wheel brace from a c3
            E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
            Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

Apparently the wheel from A c3 wont fit the ds3! I was told this by a citroen dealer!!!

Comment

99% of all citrons and pignuts have the same pdc 4 stud pattern which is 108 it's the center bore and off set which is different
                http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/Tech/pcd/pcd.htm#c
                the other like i had don't work just google Citroen wheel pcd and read
                And yes a C3 will fit because they are the same wheel hubs
                E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
                Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

Cheers all, looking now. How about the C2? same wheel?
                  Last edited by Holski; 19-04-2012, 21:07.

Comment

Working...
                  X