Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS3 110 HDI Sport V Dstyle 99K/GM MPG info please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 110 HDI Sport V Dstyle 99K/GM MPG info please.

Just about to buy a 2011 DS3 for the wifes new driving school venture.My question MPG wise is there much difference between the 110 bhp v the 90 bhp car at €1:70 a litre and climbing as the Citroen figures are always a bit more that anyone will ever manage to get out of their car.

You say new venture. Is this her first driving school car? If so then go for the 90 avg 50 mpg with learners driving. As yours will be a 2011 model you may get more as the engine will be run in. Any other driving school questions feel free to ask I'm an ADI.
    Last edited by Yellow; 20-04-2012, 18:57.

Comment

Yes actually there is.. a 90 bhp does go a bit more mpg than the 110 bhp especially with half throttle and in city environment.
      Skilled Citroen Mechanic

Have diagnostic Lexia/Diagbox Tool

Comment

Interesting!

Mine was 90bhp and remapped to 120bhp.
        Getting slightly MORE mpg now!!!

Jimbob

Comment

Yes thats very interesting the reason why you might get som more mpg now is because the way you drive your car.. that means a lot to your mpg..

Your habbits suit a 120 bhp better than 90 perhaps but i presume you dont drive much in city areas..
          Skilled Citroen Mechanic

Have diagnostic Lexia/Diagbox Tool

Comment

I have a 110, drive it fairly hard but mostly on 70+ trips and get an average of 55 mpg per tank full, on a 3200 mile trip to Rome an back last year it averaged 58 mpg,

Comment

A decent alternative for all cell phone clients to utilize the media on their versatile by downloading this application. I enthusiastically prescribe all of you to utilize these best dissertation reviews emphatically and be the piece of this in as far as possible.

Comment

Thanks for this post Google

Comment

First used by Samurai warriors on the battlefield, Japanese Jiu Jitsu has its roots in Japan. So anger punching bag, it’s a form of soft Japanese martial arts. Similarly, the other form, BJJ, has its origin in Brazil.

Comment

Working...
                  X