Silver Bellones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Bellones.

We bought our Yellow/ Black Dsport THP when it was 10 months old. It only had 3k on it and got it for a song! Ex demo. The only thing is it has silver Bellones in stead of the black. Any ideas on why this is? I like it personally, but all the other Yellow ones I've seen have the black.

Most likely the silver wheel were specified for the car as it's one of the options available on the range. The standard wheels for the Sport is Black Bellones which is why you tend to see more of those than anything else.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Is it a 59 Reg? The launch-spec yellow & black DSport THPs all had silver Bellones - just like mine!!

Comment

'60' so near enough. Its good to be different.

Comment

Also you will not suffer from corrosion probs with those silver wheels as are painted as opposed to having a machined finish.

Comment

Can you or anyone with silver bellones post a pic please?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WV10BDZ_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	353947 pinched this off the web hope it helps
              e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
              Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Thanks, just curious what it looked like

Comment

I think the look a bit "Tinny" perhaps just that photo. Black ones are the way forward. Sleek and crisp

Comment

Originally posted by stuartkjw View Post
                    Black ones are the way forward. Sleek and crisp ...
                    ... and rusty!!

Comment

im soo glad we did'nt get the bellones on ours the ashera's are quite nice i see ds's all day long with black bell's on an they gettin too common now lol
                      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-17 17.02.53.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	353950 Here you go, a pic of mine.

Comment

Working...
                        X