Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This site showing nothing doesn't necessarily mean you have no recalls. The site is currently showing nothing for me, but Citroen said my car needs a recall.

Comment

Originally posted by trotters View Post
      The site is currently showing nothing for me, but Citroen said my car needs a recall.
      Probably a matter of terminology. I think the recall website only shows safety recalls which have been notified to VOSA. There will also be other recalls for non-safety reasons, e.g. 120VTi coolant temperature sensors.

Comment

Ah, that sounds likely. I hadn't noticed the "Safety" part

Comment

nice helpful link getting my ds3 tomoz just checked and no recall happy dayz

Comment

This recall does not exist anymore ...

Comment

The site was closed a while ago.

For recall information you can log into the MyCitroen page/app and get the latest details there.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                The site was closed a while ago.

For recall information you can log into the MyCitroen page/app and get the latest details there.
                I didn't know this app existed til you posted this Biggy. Thanks - gonna take a look
                DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

There are many important things that you should do in your life. buy gmail accounts cheap They can make you feel great and make you feel good about yourself. You can also help others and make them happy. You may not be aware of it, but you can have a large number of supporters. It can also help you get through tough times and help you achieve success. list of available google voice numbers There are many ways to help people in need. Just remember to do them kind. Here are some ways that you can do them.

Comment

Writing this type of article is one of the most important things you will ever learn. buy edu email accounts This is the type of article you will use to build your reputation as an author and also one that will help you get started in a career that is very profitable. buy verified twitter accounts Many people will ask me what I consider to be the most important part of this type of article. The answer is simple, the title. You need to create a quality title for your article before submitting it for publication. buy verified craigslist account

Comment

It's a lot of fun to browse through nice blog buy craigslist accounts templates, especially when they are packed with lots of great features. However, if you want your single page blog to have a real "wow" factor, you need to give your posts some extra special treatment. In particular, when it comes to the way you display your images, buy edu email there are a few things that you should strive to do. Whether you are using WordPress or another content management system (CMS), there are a variety of different ways to customize your single post style blog. buy twitter accounts But, before you get started, let's take a look at how you can easily create a single image preview in your blog template.

Comment

Creating a blog is a great way to market your business. However, buy 100 gmail accounts it is important to remember that it takes time and effort to get it up and running. One of the best ways to make your blog effective is to stick to it for at least one year. That way, your blog will be popular and grow your audience. You will have to invest time and resources into making your blog successful. buy twitter pva accounts But once you have achieved success, it will be worth it.

Comment

This is an awesome blog post by Tom Venuto. buy gmail accounts In it he explains why the Obama Stimulus Package should be considering a "Good" debt relief plan. buy google voice accounts The Federal Stimulus Package, or so they say, is being pushed on all media outlets to pump up consumer confidence, which should start a recovery in the US economy, and make us once again a beacon on the world stage. Okay, so let's talk about this for second shall we? Yes, absolutely, and here's why: buy tinder accounts

Comment

This is an awesome blog post by Tom Venuto

Comment

Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! huren

Comment

Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! rt pcr

Comment

Working...
                                X