No announcement yet.

Windows Click when fully closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks John....I'm not worried about it to be honest....Kinda feels like a characteristic of the car lol...Just wonderd wot it was thats all....Thanks for the dedication though.

Will try and add a sound clip...Will be fun.

Cheers Clarky.

Comment

i though this could be the sound of the switchgear breaking contact, see if it sounds like its coming from the glovebox. i can hear it switching to run the rear window wiper all the time, i guess it could be the same
      Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Driver side window clicks!!

My drivers side window makes a little knocking sound sometimes after its fully closed!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
          Noticed mine doing it too only yesterday - a clonk as the window fully closes!
          Ye,mine does it aswell on the drivers side!

Comment

Noticed on mine the other day Dsport petrol my Mississippi said she can't hear it I've had enough now fed up of citroen not pulling there finger out thinking of selling it now grrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Penfold View Post
              I've had enough now fed up of citroen not pulling there finger out thinking of selling it now grrrrr
              Whoa there Penfold - what's the story?

For you to be thinking of selling it, there must be more wrong with it than a clicky window (and a vibrating subwoofer, iirc)?

Morning-after-the-night-before, bear-with-a-sore-head, etc, etc, perhaps?

Comment

Trying to understand what people are refering to when saying they hear a click, I made a vid with the car in the showroom and am wondering if the click you can hear in the vid is the same click you guys are getting?

Sorry about the vid being upside down as I was holding my phone the wrong way!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Are People Actually Complaining About That ?... =/

Comment

It's not just them two things that's wrong I've got the dash rattle the inner wheel archers need replacing I've been waiting for a new drivers seat for two months now as it moves when I excelerate every time get in touch with citroen they say parts arson order or they know about the problem and there's no fix as of yet as much as I love the car citroen are driving me mad.

Comment

New front seat??? Is it sliding back on the rails, can you move it with your own weight? If so I would have thought that the rails only need adjusting to allow the locks to slot home correctly.

By the way is my 'click' vid the click you are getting?

Comment

Yh that's the same sound mine is making on the drivers side ad about the seat I took it in to citroen they checked it and it was them who said it would have to replace it cos it moves side to side when cornering as well they've adjusted everything but needs replacing.

Comment

Feet, can not hear the vid as my mum is watch strictly and dont want to cheese her off lol

Will listen to it later with headphones

Comment

Yes! same here!!! Just started doing it! 11,000 miles.

Comment

That's not the sound most are referring to I think feet. This sounds more like a bolt being shut like a vruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup *CLUNK*
                              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

The click in my vid is just a relay click which is fine and normal and won't set your DS3 on fire! Someone please make a recording so I can figure out whats happening if your getting different noises!

Comment

Working...
                                X