Driver side door noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver side door noise

Hi all, purchased my DS3 about a month ago and have been getting really annoying noise from the driver side door, is it a common fault with the door lining??? Cheers

Is your window shut properly........................sorry may bew stupid question but?
    sigpic

Comment

Yep windows shut properly, noise seems to be coming from around the door, making me think either the door is slightly out of alignment or the door seal
      requires replacement

Comment

check to see if the filler seal (that's the one on the door around the top of the door)is fitted correctly i had wind noise from the filler seal and found it wasn't fitted correctly down by the mirror
        E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
        Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

Cheers Tony will check as soon as the monsoon weather has passed over

Comment

My DS3 does exactly the same at lower speeds............it does sound (to me) like it is inside the door itself. Almost like a rubbing/rattle from the window tracks/runners inside.

As mentioned, it is only at lower speeds.........so I turn the radio up a bit. :rolleyes:

Comment

type 'door rattle' in the search box and read on from there......................
              Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Working...
              X