Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What floor mats do you have?

I'm wondering what floor mats you have.

When I bought her she was fitted with the regular black carpet mats, but as much as it rains over here I didnt want to drive around with dirty damp mats.

so i decided to get the rubber ones, but they look like they are a year old allready (had them for 2 weeks).
    I think the quality of the rubber might be poor, or I might just be picky. They look all scraped up, and just from me going in and out from the car.
    You guys have any experiance?
    Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Are those the Citroen Rubber mats?
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
      Are those the Citroen Rubber mats?
      yup! don't think they would sell me anything else at the dealers.... :confused:

Comment

Just give them a quick rub with a little bit of vegetable oil and they will shine up a treat.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I have rubber mats as well for the same reason but they are not Citroen ones. Just given them a splash with a jet wash and they come up as good as new. See my thread Shark Grey/Carmen Red LX12
          sigpic

Comment

The good thing about material/fibre mats is that their job is to attract the animal hair, fluff, gritt and general dirt- then you take them out and shake/clean them. Saves the dirt going onto the carpet of the car

If you have rubber mats, not sure the dirt will stick to them in the same way
            Just my opinion, obviously

Replace mats every year or so- anyone got a good website for DS3 mats?
            CBLUE
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

I have no problem keeping them clean, I just put them through the mat washer at the gas station.
              I'm just a little buggered that they show marks so much allready.. after just 2 weeks.

Oh well.. its either live with the marks, or put the carpet mats back in again...

but if I'm gonna change them every year, I will be needing a good website to order them off.
              They wanted 75 GBP for my rubber ones...

Comment

Working...
              X