X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
    Arm rest down constantly.
    same here

never had one berfore, and now wouldn't know how to be without..
    Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Am i the only person that still refuses to eat and drink in my car then ? I wouldn't even dare drink a bottle of water in the car in case it spills!

Comment

Eat my lunch in the car yesterday and that was the first time. Feel guilty now. cheers lol The arm rest is like a dishwasher. You don't appreciate it until you have one and don't miss it until you don't.

sigpic
        Black on Black eHDI 110 Dsport+ :cool:

Comment

Sorry for late reply guys and gals. It only really is suitable for a can, and it's a bit of a pain in the arse if you don't stick it down because the can just pulls the whole thing up, but now I have it I wouldn't be without it.

Comment

Ross at Alistair Fleming of Ayr very kindly just sorted on of these for me and whilst it's a neat moulding it's more suited to an egg cup than a C cup... sorry... I meant coffee. The insulated type mugs such a tight fit that the unit gets pulled out as you lift the cup and you only have 2nd, 4th (& 6th) as it raps your knuckles in the other gears. I'd suggest a cup or bottle of less than 60mm diameter is the answer. Perhaps we could get some DS3 Club insulated mugs made?

Oops!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X