Engine Start Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Start Button

Hiya guys and gals. Has anyone fitted an engine statt button after market? If so where is the best place to put it? (dont want to use the holes where the cigi lighter or aux output are) cheers

yeh so now you will have to put a key in and press a button, theres a step forwards.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

hi yes just push the button would be great but needs a key as well . even on my lotus elise & exige which i had still had a key but theres some thing about pushing the button .
      DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Agreed ^^

I was lent a BMW a couple years back (didnt want to drive my own car in winter time, to much salt on the roads) and that had a start button... felt kinda fancy :P

took me half a minute before I figured out how to start the damn beast after putting the key in... *redFace*
        Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

I've been tempted to add a remote starter for a while now, purely to show off. Just need to find the effort to be arsed to do it -_-
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
            I've been tempted to add a remote starter for a while now, purely to show off. Just need to find the effort to be arsed to do it -_-

Oooo... would be awesome for cold winter mornings to come out to a heated car
            Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
              Go to Liverpool - they've got lots of remote starters lying around!

Jimbob

Comment

Originally posted by skylaq View Post
                Oooo... would be awesome for cold winter mornings to come out to a heated car
                Auxiliary heaters they are plain and simply lush.
                Good for your engine to if you really need to rationalize it.
                Originally posted by cyclone
                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                Originally posted by Broda
                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Go for keyless entry, and make your car really easy to steal!!

Comment

Working...
                  X