Quiet Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet Tyres

I'm going to need some new rubber for my front wheels soon and hear a lot about the bridgestone potenzas supplied being not so great.
    I do 90% motorway driving and the 17" wheels are very noisy so im hoping to find a set that are a little quieter.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I would guess that anything that isn't low profile will be quieter but it might look a little odd on the bellone's. I'm sure there's a middle ground somewhere that balances the look and the road noise
    http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
    Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

yeah your right, i love the look of low profile and would suffer the noise but ive heard people say simply changing the brand will do a world of good.

Comment

Maybe a little trip down your local tyre place might be in order, might have some good advice... You never know
        http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
        Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Ben- Ive got low profiles "40"s on me second set of wheels and can tell you they are quiter, smoother, (On basis of less of a rumbling feel) and tighter to drive on
          This may sound a contradicition to "smoother" but you do feel a bump a bit more than with the "45" Potenzas
          And theyre only cheap Nangking things.
          And they look better too
          CBLUE
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Toyo T1-R's,

No other tyre in the world in my eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
              Toyo T1-R's,

No other tyre in the world in my eyes...
              I have to Agree!

Comment

Im runnin toyo proxies n cant fault thm much better in wet thn bridgestones n quieter i feel

Comment

I have pirelli P Zero Nero's on mine not bad noise wise but grip like hell

Comment

I have uniroyal rainsports and they are much quieter and great wet grip which i think is the downside of the potenzas

Comment

Whenever I get new tyres there always Toyo's quite and grippy

Comment

Whats the price difference in Toyos and bridgestone?
                        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                        Third time around.
                        Work in Progress

Comment

Toyo Proxies are looking good, but has anyone had any experience of Yokohama Parada's. Have had good experience of Yokohama tyres on my MR2 & the Parada's are the only Yokohama tyres with the correct spec for the Racing.
                          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

may i ask where you bought your toyos from? I can't seem to find them at any local places looking online, they all seem to favour pirellis, Michelins and dunlop. As everyones saying they are the best I'm likely to go for them as they don't seem much more expensive. About 100 pound a corner I'm seeing?

Comment

toyo proxies ebay 180 for 2 fronts

20 notes for fitting , balancing

Comment

Working...
                              X