• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got 'em on Friday, haven't fitted them in yet (been lazy) :P
    Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
      Yep, just unplug the original bulbs and fit the LED one's "simples"
      Ok... The reason I asked is because the picture of the led end you connect looks to big. On the side light bulb it's a spade connection. Just wanna be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
        WHY IS EVERYONE AGAINST THE FLASHING ?

I've got 24 LED bulbs on each of my clusters and the flashing looks awesome. It only lasts about a minute after you lock it and everyone who see's it thinks it looks great.
        24... I'm sure mine are only 6 in my sidelights =/ Yours must be brighttttt
        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by alexmj1 View Post
          Ok... The reason I asked is because the picture of the led end you connect looks to big. On the side light bulb it's a spade connection. Just wanna be sure.
          I will take some pics of my LED's & the original bulbs & post them here tomorrow for you.
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

I will take some pics of my LED's & the original bulbs & post them here tomorrow for you.

Thanks.

Comment

Arlow, I managed to change the side light bulbs with the LED's. I was looking at the wrong bulbs to replace!

Comment

Arlow, I managed to change the side light bulbs with the LED's. I was looking at the wrong bulbs to replace!
                OK, thought it was a bit strange, that's why I was going to post some pics for you. It's a good job you've managed to sort it out without the pics as I didn't manage to do them today, weather has been crap and the car's a 10 minute walk away.

Comment

Thanks for the info on where to get the side light LED's, they look great, very white, the dip beam looking very dull next to them now.

Comment

Thanks for the info on where to get the side light LED's, they look great, very white, the dip beam looking very dull next to them now.
                    Changed my main & dip beams for Osram Night Breaker Plus bulbs :cool:

Comment

Changed my main & dip beams for Osram Night Breaker Plus bulbs :cool:
                      will look into these, wonder if anyone has tried LED main and dips, saw some on ebay.

Comment

I popped into the unit in Cheetham Hill, Manchester today for these guys and bought ten at £2 a pop.

Free p+p for those that aren't lucky enough to live near Strangeways

http://order.leonlighting.co.uk/leds...ide-light.html

Very impressed with them and very bright

Andy
                        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                        Take a pride in your ride
                        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Working...
                        X