Daytime running light plastic surround/trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytime running light plastic surround/trim

Not sure if I'm in the correct section here but can anyone advise whether the black plastic trim that surrounds the dlr's is a separate piece. My local dealer claims it's integral with the led unit (part number 6206R8 ) and wants £255 fitted! However, the part at http://bit.ly/OtvtSq clearly doesn't include the trim which suggests it is indeed seperate.

Can anyone with access to a parts catalogue help please? Any help with how-to-replace would be appreciated too!

Many thanks in advance.

Martin

The ones that come up for sale on ebay are seperate. Pm john nichol for a discounted price. Welcome to the club.

Comment

They do come as a separate part as my ex need one done when someone hit the front of her DS.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
        They do come as a separate part as my ex need one done when someone hit the front of her DS.
        Got A part number for the lad ?

Comment

Would need the VIN, there was a subtle change in the fittings of the LED's from MY10 to MY15.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome and informative replies. I'll get a VIN (it's for my ex's car) and get back to you. What a great place this is!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamsphere View Post
              Thanks for the warm welcome and informative replies. I'll get a VIN (it's for my ex's car) and get back to you. What a great place this is!
              What you paying for if it's your Ex !

Comment

I never said I was paying! Just drafted as a handy-blokey thing! :-)

I've got the car's VIN. Is it safe to post it here or better as a DM please? If so, who to?

Comment

PM john nichol for prices, our friendly citroen discounted parts dealer

Comment

Thanks guys. PM sent.

Comment

Hi Dreamsphere
                      What happened to the original then?
                      Just nosey!:redface:
                      CBLUE
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

@Chris_Blue Just a bit of bad luck from a stone thrown up by the car in front. Maybe good luck bearing in mind the cost of the light assembly!

Comment

I just wanted to say a public thank you to Ross at Alistair Fleming Ayr Limited for sorting the replacement parts so expediently.

For the record, in case anyone has the same problem, the trims are supplied in a pair only and cost £33 posted. All I have to do now is figure out how the hell to get to them but suspect the inner wing liner will be the first thing to attack with the angle grinder. Only kidding... I'll use a blow torch as it's only plastic :-)

Attached Files

Comment

Same running light problem

Hi All

I've just found the forum and this thread.

I have the same problem. One of my boys has obviously driven into something which has pushed in the LEDs on the left hand (passenger) side and broken the black plastic surround/bracket. So I need the bracket and the light unit.

I only need the left hand side though it sounds like the brackets come as a pair.

I tried to pm John Nichol but it seems he needs to delete some pms before he can receive any more. Does anyone have an alternative recommendation for parts?

Many thanks, Guido

Comment

Ebay breakers

Comment

Working...
                              X