Wednesday's work list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's work list

Well, the car goes back to the dealer today to get a few fixes done to it...
    1. Dash Rattle
    2. Chrome grill accessory replaced
    3. Window rattling investigated

...although from what I gather, there is no details yet for the window rattle, so I'm hoping they'll be able to resolve on the day. Here's hoping anyway.

Results to follow.....

You say dash rattle is it coming from near the radio
    Mines doing the same

Comment

Righto then, here's the history, and here's the original fault notification.

If you do go to get the dash rattle sorted, it would be advised to take the sheet down with you and physically give it to the service/parts team as in my experience, reception are a tad cack in the art of information passage!

Comment

Thanks for the advise have had some
        Cack service myself

Comment

Well, the dash rattle has been resolved and the front chrome bit replaced and fitting like Sooty on Matthew Corbett, however, and this is the biggie, they want the car for two days to thoroughly investigate the window rattle! Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
            the front chrome bit replaced and fitting like Sooty on Matthew Corbett
            pmsl !!

they want the car for two days to thoroughly investigate the window rattle!
            Somebody at the stealers fancies two days tooling around in your DS3, more like!

Remember those dodgy car park attendants in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, who take off in Cameron's dad's Ferrari 250 GT California and cane it mercilessly around Chicago all afternoon?

Got you worried now, haven't I... Make sure you keep a note of the mileage before you hand your baby over.

Comment

Someone at EVO magazine took his SL65 AMG Black long term car for a service and caught one of the techs joyriding in it...
              '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
              '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
              'We do what we must, because we can.'
              Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                Somebody at the stealers fancies two days tooling around in your DS3, more like!
                Remember those dodgy car park attendants in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, who take off in Cameron's dad's Ferrari 250 GT California and cane it mercilessly around Chicago all afternoon?
                Got you worried now, haven't I... Make sure you keep a note of the mileage before you hand your baby over.
                Yes, you have, ya jerk!

Originally posted by Parafilm View Post
                Someone at EVO magazine took his SL65 AMG Black long term car for a service and caught one of the techs joyriding in it...
                Seriously? I was quite curious as to why they wanted two days with it that's for sure. But now you's lovely folks here have just made me more nervous than Paris Hilton when her new boyf suggests buying a new camcorder!

Comment

.....you's lovely folks here have just made me more nervous than Paris Hilton when her new boyf suggests buying a new camcorder!
                  Nervous?

She'd be over the moon from what I've seen!
                  1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post
                    She'd be over the moon from what I've seen!
                    Really! Never seen them, plus why bother waste time watching that when you could be doing it!

Anyway, I had the misfortune of seeing the remake of 'House of Wax' at the cinema when it came out which she was in, if her other on-screen 'acting' ability was as bad as it was in this movie then I don't have much hope for it being of any entertainment either.

Comment

I had the misfortune of seeing the remake of 'House of Wax' at the cinema when it came out
                      Worst... Movie... Ever...

Comment

Yeah, it was fair cack fella. The only good bit I remember is that gorgeous bird from 24 getting the tip of her finger sliced off - ouch!

Comment

Yeah, it was fair cack fella. The only good bit I remember is that gorgeous bird from 24 getting the tip of her finger sliced off - ouch!
                          oh yeahhhh i remember that. when she popped it through the drain cover

Comment

if her other on-screen 'acting' ability was as bad as it was in this movie then I don't have much hope for it being of any entertainment either.
                            I don't think she was 'acting' in the notorious One Night in Paris video lol

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                              I don't think she was 'acting' in the notorious One Night in Paris video lol
                              Nah, they always act up a bit for the camera!

...or so I've been told!

Comment

Working...
                              X