Panel filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarey View Post
    that kinda looks like it. it needs more muck on it. is it just the number 8 i need to deal with?
    8 + all the 2's lol

Comment

i had a feeling u wa going 2 say that! great!
      “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Go Scarey- report back how u get on
        CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

its on order. il report back!
          “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Why not photo the whole thing and make a 'How to' guide for the rest of us
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Didnt have a camera handy. but iv done it. had to undo 7 with a alan key and one with a spanner. the bottom 3 with the alan key where really difficult to do, not much space. The new filter is thin compared to the old one. I found the easiest way to put it back together is put the filter in the top panel then quickly position it, then fasten it all back up. did it with out even breaking a nail!! so proud of myself. who needs men! whats next?

Comment

Didnt have a camera handy. but iv done it. had to undo 7 with a alan key and one with a spanner. the bottom 3 with the alan key where really difficult to do, not much space. The new filter is thin compared to the old one. I found the easiest way to put it back together is put the filter in the top panel then quickly position it, then fasten it all back up. did it with out even breaking a nail!! so proud of myself. who needs men! whats next?
                Bumper off, impact bar out. Let's get your intercooler sorted
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Didnt have a camera handy. but iv done it. ........who needs men! whats next?
                  Nice one Scarey- you'll have to compile you MOD to do list
                  Men----ah, we do have our uses:redface:
                  NEXT -Do the washing up then the ironing please
                  CBLUE
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Good Job! Even with all my bad advice still managed!
                    Originally posted by cyclone
                    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                    Originally posted by Broda
                    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

ha. cheaky rnt u blue!
                      Yea did ok. i dropped the alan key in the engine bay at 1point. good job iv got long nails 2fish it out.
                      Took brum 4 a good run afta, check that all was good.
                      Last edited by scarey; 08-10-2012, 17:46.

Comment

Working...
                      X