Water in rear lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water in rear lights

Got home from work today and noticed condensation in my back lights. Upon closer inspection the rear right has quite a bit of water in it. Any help on why this is?

Belle Ile Blue
    /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Originally posted by Tommy95 View Post
    the rear right has quite a bit of water in it. Any help on why this is?
    it has a leak. check under the boot floor for water just to make sure it's not leaking into the car.

warranty time OR a reason to get the 3D lights
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Have you checked they aren't cracked or chipped ? Do they look properly seated against the opening and bodywork when you have the boot open ?
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah they look all sealed up and fine. I thought It could be because I changed a bulb a while back, but its had been fine till today. It's the fact it filled almost overnight. The boot is fine. Only wet in the lights :/ going on holiday till Monday so leaving the lights off the car in my nans to see if the water evaporates out or not. Would be nice to have a upgrade to the 3D lights

Belle Ile Blue
        /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy95 View Post
          I changed a bulb a while back,
          It would be worth checking that the seals between the light units and the lamp holders are correctly fitted
          Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Working...
          X