Jump start!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump start!!!!!

So yesterday I was asked by a mate if I could give him a jump start and I said yes because I'm good like that Anyway after lifting the bonnet I found, I could attach the + but not the - because of all the plastic gubbins in the way, removed most of it just couldn't get the cover off the battery. Can someone tell me if you can connect the - and how?

Cheers
    Pablo

Originally posted by B19PPh View Post
    So yesterday I was asked by a mate if I could give him a jump start and I said yes because I'm good like that Anyway after lifting the bonnet I found, I could attach the + but not the - because of all the plastic gubbins in the way, removed most of it just couldn't get the cover off the battery. Can someone tell me if you can connect the - and how?

Cheers
    Pablo

There is a point on the inside of the left wing near the battery, looks like a bolt that's not doing anything ( page 207 in the handbook ) Hope that helps
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Cheers Arlow found it. Know for next time

Comment

I can't believe how awkward they've made accessing the battery. I don't use the car everyday and thought about taking the battery out and putting it on charge, lifted the bonnet took one look and closed it again!!
        DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

hi dont use mine every day must be 3 weeks or more since i used it have it on tripple charge in the garage job done
          DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

What do you drive instead ds3r ?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X