Blue ds3 bumper colour and 16v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue ds3 bumper colour and 16v

Hi iam new to the forum I've just bought my 1st ds3 a belle blue dsport 110 , I absolutely love it it's fast and iam currently averaging around 59 mpg combined but mostly city ,, I just have a few questions , 1st the bumpers seem to be a few shades different to the body colour is this normal ? 2nd is my there 2 differnt 110 diesels mine says 16v on the order form .but are some 8v . Does anyone know if you can have your door mirrors changed to auto folding by citroen as mine are electric but manual folding ,, and does anyone know how hard a job it is to fit the armrest ,, thanks in advance , and could I get the parking sensors fitted cheers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIsigpicC]

Welcome and whew!

Right....

1st - this is quite common and there is a whole thread about this, nothing to worry about.
    2nd - If memory serves me right the HDi engines used are 8v units
    3rd - Not possible
    4th - It's not a hard job just more fiddly
    5th - Yes

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks for the reply , my log book says 1.6 hdi 110 16v engine . Strange if it is only 8v ,, the different shade of blue I can live with as it changes with different viewing angles anyway, I thought the folding mirror would have just been a case of new motorised mirrors and changing the electric mirror switch to include the pull back function , but never mind ,, thanks for your knowledge
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIsigpicC]

Comment

You could do that if you wish but it would work out rather expensive!
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Any idea how expensive ?
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIsigpicC]

Comment

Best bet would be to ask your local dealer for a quote, occasionally dealers price jobs differently....
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X