Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Should The Cost Of The First Service Be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was cheaper than that. We sell the service items but if you can save on the fitting that would be a bonus.
    :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
    Partsworld-UK.com
    Email
    Call: 01246 268896
    We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
    *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Pm me your Reg / chassis number and i can get you a quote on your parts and all you need to do is shop around looking for the cheapest place to have them fitted.
      :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
      Partsworld-UK.com
      Email
      Call: 01246 268896
      We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
      *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Originally posted by bluenose62 View Post
        £191 at Evans Halshaw Banbury
        I was quoted the same from Evans Halshaw Stockport for my THP 155.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
          That's right, Citroen admin all the paperwork for DS3 Service Packages, bear in mind though that you will only have the servicing as the assistance part was dropped during this quarter.
          Sorry missed your reply earlier this month, the assistance part ? Is that the breakdown recovery part attached to the button in the car ? Not sure what you mean Biggie sorry....
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry Chris, all DS3's get get at least 12 months recovery. For a while the service plan included 3 years assistance as well but that was dropped at the beginning of the Q2.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

No worries, thanks I understand now
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X