Front Wheel Arch Liner Ripped Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Wheel Arch Liner Ripped Out!

Well, managed drive all across Europe and not a scratch. Get back to the UK and heading up a narrow country lane, large tractor coming the other way, no where to go other than the grass verge, which was fine until I hit a bloody great hole hidden by the grass! Front of the car slammed into it and of course the bodywork on the passenger side popped and the wheel arch liner was ripped out. Guess it could have been worse but gutted doesn't even come close!

Anyway, managed to pop the bodywork back in and honestly just by looking you could not tell anything was amiss. Obviously I need to replace the liner asap. Anyone got any idea's where I can get one without it costing more than the car?

By the way, got that problem a few people seem to be having with the liner sticking out on the rear drivers side. DS3 is a fantastic car but honestly the quality is sh*!t

Cheers

Saul

there is a fair few ds3's in scrap yards for breaking now so have a look online you may get lucky
    have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Or contact Ross Farley and mention the forum, he supplies genuine Citroen Parts with a nice discount

Telephone: 01292 280028
      Email: parts@alistairflemingayr.citroen.co.uk

You can also contact him via a PM
      sigpic

Comment

Rear liner dropping was a problem on the earlier ones. Dealers know about it, and it's an easy fix. It's not a problem really, in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Got mine in August last year direct from the factory. Would that have been one of the batch with liner problems?

I emailed Ross Farley but I guess I won't get a reply until Tuesday. It's not a big issue but I would of course much rather the liner was there than continue to drive around without it, especially around here as it's all country lanes with a lot of grit and stones being thrown up all the time.

Tried ebay but could only find rear liners.

Comment

Working...
          X