Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do I (re)synchronise (rest) the windows please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I (re)synchronise (rest) the windows please?

Hi,
    sorry I’m really more of an interloper here as my wife has a 2012 DS3 1.6 Eco-diesel as a loan car which she very much likes it

but it didn’t come with an Owner’s Manual and I’ve not been able to view or download one from the web

I have a couple of points (not moans) so I’ve started separate threads for each, this one -

could somebody please tell me how to (re)synchronise (rest) the windows as my wife found one that didn’t want play along at first when she last put the windows up

Sorry I'm not sure what you're asking ?

Also I think there is a copy of the manual posted (in pdf) here somewhere, you might find it using the Search function.
    sigpic

Comment

Owner’s Manual.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Put the window down and back up. It should jump up in small leaps, keep holding the button down when you reach the top for a few more seconds and you're done.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

fabulous and fast responses, thank you all

fabulous and fast responses, thank you all

Ifcrule1972,
          cheers, I did find a couple of links to but they were dead

BeefMasta,
          bingo ! excellent, thank you
          I’m sure my wife will make that her bedtime reading – or more likely not and just expect me ‘to know’
          I’m a big believer in reading the Owner’s Manual even when considering buying the car and especially before taking it to someone else to sort out something that’s in the Owner’s Manual

Bigfeet,
          thanks, I love it when it’s that simple, it seems generic but better to check than wait for the phone call from the wife saying the window wont go back up properly

Comment

I got the wife to do exactly as you put and it was fine

but the wife still isn't certain but I'm used to that she expects everything to be the same even on different models - cars, TVs, remotes, . . .

Comment

Working...
            X