How to know if mine is a 150 or 155

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know if mine is a 150 or 155

I've had mine for 2.5 years and I don't know if it's a 150 or a 155 :confused::redface: .. It is a bit embarrassing but the dealer didn't tell me about it and i just knew there's a 150 and a 155 .. so can anyone help ?? :confused:

Most likely a 150 although you should be able to confirm it by checking the user manual.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Whats the reg number

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

The cars V5 document will tell you
        Last edited by lfcrule1972; 11-06-2013, 20:10.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fooda View Post
          I've had mine for 2.5 years and I don't know if it's a 150 or a 155 :confused::redface: .. It is a bit embarrassing but the dealer didn't tell me about it and i just knew there's a 150 and a 155 .. so can anyone help ?? :confused:
          Register here: http://www.citroen.co.uk/MyCitroen

Put in your VIN and it should tell you.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
            The cars V5 document will tell you
            Cough ! :confused: ?????
            sigpic

Comment

Register here: http://www.citroen.co.uk/MyCitroen

Put in your VIN and it should tell you.
              I'm not from the UK so the site won't help .. but thanks anyway

Comment

Ah sorry I missed that, do you not have a car registration certificate or similar in Saudi Arabia? Here they show the details, make model etc for the car as well as the registered keeper
                sigpic

Comment

Ah sorry I missed that, do you not have a car registration certificate or similar in Saudi Arabia? Here they show the details, make model etc for the car as well as the registered keeper
                  Yup, I have that

Comment

Ok, on the Uk ones they let the model so mine now says DS3 eHDI DSport+ 115 etc.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, on the Uk ones they let the model so mine now says DS3 eHDI DSport+ 115 etc.....
                      I see .. We don't have the same here .. the barely write "Citroen DS3" and it's good that they got it right hahahaha .. any other way I can check ?

Comment

I'd probably check with the dealer, would your insurance Company know ? Here if you put the car registration number into an insurance comparison site they often have all the car details pulled from a database.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd probably check with the dealer, would your insurance Company know ? Here if you put the car registration number into an insurance comparison site they often have all the car details pulled from a database.
                          I think I'll check with my dealer .. even the insurance company doesn't take all the info of the car, just the car's name, maker, model and the year it was made. they don't care about any other info hahaha

Comment

Yeah I'm out of options now dealer should be able to tell you in seconds, I think given the age of your car though Fish is right and its going to be a 150.
                            sigpic

Comment

PM me the VIN number and I'll check the model year for you.
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                              X