Fuel Range Display in Instrument Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Range Display in Instrument Panel

Hi I got my new DS3 DSport Plus 155 THP on Wednesday and I've reading through the manual and it says that the right side instrument panel will display Fuel Range or Trip mileage recorder, I know I can get this info on the monochrome display above the stereo but it will go back to the normal display after about 5 seconds.

Do you know how I can have this info displayed on the right sided instrument panel?

Thanks for any help

Attached Files
    2013 DS3 DSport Plus 155 THP Cherry Red & Black Roof :cool:

Yep, click the stalk near the display as if you're resetting the trip computer. The display will alternate between trip/miles remaining
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the tip it's worked a treat !! There's not a thing in the book to tell you that either.
      Thanks again lfcrule1972
      2013 DS3 DSport Plus 155 THP Cherry Red & Black Roof :cool:

Comment

No worries you're welcome
        sigpic

Comment

Can't get this to work on my new Techno. Does the car need a few miles before it can calculate range?
          Techno THP155 Ruby Red White Roof

Comment

You will need to have enough fuel for at least 20 miles before the range counter will register otherwise you will only see the three dashes.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
              You will need to have enough fuel for at least 20 miles before the range counter will register otherwise you will only see the three dashes.
              Full tank, the display doesn't change at all,just sits on trip. Car has done 60 miles
              Techno THP155 Ruby Red White Roof

Comment

Working...
              X