anti pollution system fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti pollution system fault

Had 2 problems where anti pollution system fault comes up car goes into limp mode cannot drive more than 30 MPH, had AA out fault code showing p1337 cylinder 1 miss fire or wiring fault, thought it could be coil stick first time so swapped no 1 with no 4 reset code drove 300 miles then code came up again showing p1337 fault code so it not coil stick AA again cleared fault drove home, was told could be plug ??? So changed them. At moment not failed again but I am only driving local when its faulted before the wife's been on the motorway at about 70 MPH. The engine seems to loose power the anti pollution system fault comes up stright away and car goes into limp mode. Does any one have any ideas

Cheers hepeye

Originally posted by hepeye View Post
    Had 2 problems where anti pollution system fault comes up car goes into limp mode cannot drive more than 30 MPH, had AA out fault code showing p1337 cylinder 1 miss fire or wiring fault, thought it could be coil stick first time so swapped no 1 with no 4 reset code drove 300 miles then code came up again showing p1337 fault code so it not coil stick AA again cleared fault drove home, was told could be plug ??? So changed them. At moment not failed again but I am only driving local when its faulted before the wife's been on the motorway at about 70 MPH. The engine seems to loose power the anti pollution system fault comes up stright away and car goes into limp mode. Does any one have any ideas

Cheers hepeye
    What model and year?
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hey buddy, I take it its a THP engine.

Been a few issues with the engines, and the same "anti pollution system faulty" code comes up. When i took mine to Citroen it was one of the main fuel pumps. But it took them 1 week to send an engine scan to Citroen HQ. May be worth taking it to the dealers as that fault is a VERY general warning light and could be many different things.

Hope you get it sorted soon

" THP DSport "
      Forge Induction Kit + Spax Coilovers + Custom Camo Roof and Mirror Wrap
      Full Milltek Decat System and SPTuning Stage 2 Remap
      :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
        What model and year?
        It is 2010 1.6 thp

Comment

I agree with Connor and take the car into a dealer would can run a proper diagnostic, there is also an Info Rapid about this problem which the dealer should have access to.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi mate citreon had it can't find anything its a bit funny only code coming up is p1337 which points to cylinder 1 miss fire or wiring fault its never been right since they did 40,000 mile service

Comment

What's an info rapid???

Comment

What's an info rapid???
                An info-rapid is a "hotfix" for any issues Citroen find but don't issue recalls for.

The error code you've got is identical to the one I had from my last failure.

That then went on to change to a superknock-misfire warning and later resolved itself by shattering a piston and making me replace the engine.

Get it to the dealer and leave it with them until it's fixed.

If they're not able to find the issue you need to get them to do their jobs correctly and raise the issue to CUK to tell you they're not aware of the issue but replace a heap of parts to make the engine last a few more thousand miles.
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

It is 2010 1.6 thp
                  Talk about worst case scenario !

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                    Talk about worst case scenario !
                    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!! sounds like another high pressure Fuel pump failure
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Working...
                    X