Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forthcoming service - any dealership recommendations near NW Manchester?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good call Daron
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Yep don't get that many to like to make the best of what I have. The other half gets 8 days a year more than me as she has the option to buy additional holidays.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
      Last edited by dbrewood; 03-08-2013, 09:25.
      Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
      CEO smartphonegurus.com
      Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
      Cars:
      Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

I see.

We have a key box at ours so customers can drop the car with us after hours as well as a early opening time so folks can drop off before they start work.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I always drop mine off at the dealer first thing, go to work and then collect it later, easy for me though as they are a couple of miles from work, they always offer to drop me back to work as well
          sigpic

Comment

If I can get free collection and drop back it makes things so much easier. I've always manged to get this when I was driving Rover and Peugeot so why not Citroen. If a dealership offers that and does a good job they get my business again and get recommended. These days going that little further makes a lot of difference.
            Daron Brewood

CEO smartphonegurus.com
            Cars:
            Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

We do do pick up and drop as well as our DP lives a fair bit away, means that customers get a fully loaded C5 to play with for the day!
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by dbrewood View Post
                If I can get free collection and drop back it makes things so much easier. I've always manged to get this when I was driving Rover and Peugeot so why not Citroen. If a dealership offers that and does a good job they get my business again and get recommended. These days going that little further makes a lot of difference.
                totally agree Daron
                Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                Take a pride in your ride
                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Yep getting my business is easy, keeping it is a different matter.
                  Daron Brewood

CEO smartphonegurus.com
                  Cars:

Comment

Wel now booked in at Stoneacre in Hyde. They are collecting and dropping back on Friday if all goes to plan Confiornmed with them that they are not to clean the car at all - the lass confirmed back that was not a problem as they were familiar with detailing - a promising start!

Fingers crossed!
                    Daron Brewood

CEO smartphonegurus.com
                    Cars:

Comment

So how did it go at stoneacre? They are my local dealership when the time comes!

Comment

Hi Paul, went well. Collected early doors, dropped off at 15:30, service done for a decent price, car not washed (as detailed) as requested. Will use them again.
                        Daron Brewood

CEO smartphonegurus.com
                        Cars:

Comment

It might be a bit further out your way but the Lookers Citroen in Liverpool have been very helpful with any issues I've had and are very happy, polite and have gone out of there way to help.
                          I haven't had a service done as the car is only 3 months old but if the service manager ( Charlie ) is anything to go by you should have no problems
                          Lookers Citroen
                          133 Sefton St,
                          Liverpool,
                          Merseyside
                          0151 707 2007
                          Monday8:30 am – 7:00 pm
                          Tuesday8:30 am – 7:00 pm
                          Wednesday8:30 am – 7:00 pm
                          Thursday8:30 am – 7:00 pm
                          Friday8:30 am – 7:00 pm
                          Saturday8:30 am – 5:00 pm
                          Sunday11:00 am – 5:00 pm
                          Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          2013 DS3 DSport Plus 155 THP Cherry Red & Black Roof :cool:

Comment

Sorry didn't read all the posts and see that you went to stoneacre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            2013 DS3 DSport Plus 155 THP Cherry Red & Black Roof :cool:

Comment

Working...
                            X