Spark Plug query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark Plug query

Only joking, question on Spark Plugs, before anybody says "Search Box", I have, ive worn it out.

Couple of definitive answers required from some experts .

Rough mileage they should be changed?

Brand and Type.

There's a lot of " I think", "I've heard" and "I reckon" on the web, I prefer to work in the land of known knowns, so what's the score chaps. 20k miles and soon to be remapped.

That is all, SFG out.

Updated the thread title for you.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
      Updated the thread title for you.
      Now everybody will ignore it , I should have gone with "Free Money"

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
        Now everybody will ignore it , I should have gone with "Free Money"
        You'll also find that if you search for "spark plugs" in the search bar and the title of the thread is "half price DS3R alloys" that people in future won't be able to find your thread
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
          You'll also find that if you search for "spark plugs" in the search bar and the title of the thread is "half price DS3R alloys" that people in future won't be able to find your thread
          Damn people and their common sense, what did I start this thread for, oh yes Spark Plugs. The underlying reason is that the more I read posts where people say "During a service my dealer noticed this or fixed that or replaced so and so as it was a known issue", not once in the three services I've had did my dealer say anything like that. Now three years old with 20k and nothing ever required fixing, changing or at least mentioning (apart from the oil leak that was sorted under warranty).

Comment

Dammit !!! Where are the half price DS3r alloys ????? :confused:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              Dammit !!! Where are the half price DS3r alloys ????? :confused:
              Too late, Dangerousfish bought them then changed the heading. While your here, what do you know about Spark Plugs

Comment

Not much for the DS3 mate, I have a diesel with glo-plugs !
                sigpic

Comment

Not much for the DS3 mate, I have a diesel with glo-plugs !
                  No dramas, as I'm doing all the other bits I want to minimise the likelihood of a performance bottleneck, I might as well change them as its only £40 at most. Just need to sieve out all the "my mate down the pub said" advice from the tinterweb.

Comment

I remember reading about the plugs for the racing recently, I think Ragnarok was talking about it I'm sorry I don't know if the plugs for the racing are the same as the THP's though
                    sigpic

Comment

I remember reading about the plugs for the racing recently, I think Ragnarok was talking about it I'm sorry I don't know if the plugs for the racing are the same as the THP's though
                      Thanks mukka, il do some more digging tonight, I'm neglecting Football Manager and the glorious Southend United with all this car shenanigans.

Comment

Yeah work is getting in the way of me playing GTA V as well, I'm not impressed
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah work is getting in the way of me playing GTA V as well, I'm not impressed
                          In just over 3 weeks time ive got 5 weeks off, role on BF4

Comment

Stock plugs for the THP150 are NKG Platinum PLZKBR7A-G.

I have replaced mine with NKG Iridium ILZKBR7A-8G
                            Originally posted by cyclone
                            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                            Originally posted by Broda
                            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                              Stock plugs for the THP150 are NKG Platinum PLZKBR7A-G.

I have replaced mine with NKG Iridium ILZKBR7A-8G
                              Noticed any pro's, con's, observations? a balance of anecdotes saying go for Iridium or go for Platinum, what mileage when you replaced them?

Comment

Working...
                              X