Adjustable vent in glove box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustable vent in glove box

Just wondered if anyone had noticed this? Ideal for one can of coke (other carbonated beverages are available). Its not that noticeable, and cant see it in the manual.
    I had one of these vents on my Old Citroen C3 exclusive. Just thought i'd share this with you all. :lemon:

I actually have 4 cans in mine at the moment not just the one.

Works off the cold aircon and is most efficient when the direction of the fans is selected to the cars dashboard vents (arrow to the right) ie. ">"
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

I was surprised when someone else posted about this earlier in the summer, handy to know about though isn't it ? Andy - how long do drinks take to cool would you say if they've been left in the car ?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        I was surprised when someone else posted about this earlier in the summer, handy to know about though isn't it ? Andy - how long do drinks take to cool would you say if they've been left in the car ?
        Chris

If you went on a drive with the air con on and a can in the glovebox with the dial turned so it pumps the cold air out; at least an hour then its cold enough to remain enjoyable IMO.

Andy
        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
        Take a pride in your ride
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Fair enough thanks mate
          sigpic

Comment

I think I've seen this mentioned in the manual, or maybe I remember wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X