No announcement yet.

Fuel economy :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just fuel up when the light comes on and have fun when its not on tbh i could be getting 20mpg but am having fun so i don't care

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky ds3 View Post
      I just fuel up when the light comes on and have fun when its not on tbh i could be getting 20mpg but am having fun so i don't care

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yep I am in the same boat as you Sparky, my last car was great on mileage and I used to get the best I could but that's gone out the window now ...best money I ever spent lol
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Yep- that's the way to enjoy the DS3, drive it
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Not sure what MPG I am getting but SPG (Smiles Per Gallon) is VERY high
          This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

I'd be chuffed if I was getting in the 50mpg with my 110ehdi but make do with around 30mpg, but still a improvement on the 22mpg I was getting from my 207 GTI ( but not has much fun )lol.
            2012 Dsport +, white with black roof. Stubby aerial, Alloy DS3 tax disc holder, Alloy black and silver dustcaps and 3D Gel carbon affect plates. Now with kawasaki green painted brakes.

Comment

I have to agree with Whippety John on the SPG although I'm pleased with 55MPG average I've been getting.
              DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Working...
              X