Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torque Pro Citroen plugin

Hey,

found out on another Citroen forum that Rene is now working on a PSA / Citroen plugin for Torque Pro.
    I am trying to apply as a test user and I am sure he would appreciate if you guys out there with TP would too.

http://torque-bhp.com/obdforum/obd2/...opic/t/4102.0/
    Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
    ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
    sigpic

That sounds great, have to do a log dump too and send it to him.

Comment

Happy to help build up a Citroen plug in for torque so I emailed and got the plug in emailed back to me and I did a scan and sent the log data back by email.

Comment

Ive got the torque pro software on my phone, and the plug in bit for the OBD
        Anything I need to know when pluggin in?
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
          Ive got the torque pro software on my phone, and the plug in bit for the OBD
          Anything I need to know when pluggin in?
          Once you have the Citroen Advanced Lite plug in installed in torque simply connect up the android device to your ecu and then select Citroen Advanced Lite then start scan eneter the car model details and then the module selection ie ECU-0 (Engine), ECU-1 (Trans) etc and wait and wait while it looks at all memeory locations and records the results. back to exit and it will prompt to email logs so choose your email service and its all done.

Comment

How long the recording takes, approximately?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonbays View Post
              Once you have the Citroen Advanced Lite plug in installed in torque simply connect up the android device to your ecu and then select Citroen Advanced Lite then start scan eneter the car model details and then the module selection ie ECU-0 (Engine), ECU-1 (Trans) etc and wait and wait while it looks at all memeory locations and records the results. back to exit and it will prompt to email logs so choose your email service and its all done.
              Nice one, Jonbays- is it the same for any OBD adaptor
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

forgive me for being stupid, but whats the actual purpose of the plug in? like i gather that at the minute its used for gathering data. is this is or will it then be developed further? sorry just being nosey/ curios aha

Belle Ile Blue
                /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy95 View Post
                  forgive me for being stupid, but whats the actual purpose of the plug in? like i gather that at the minute its used for gathering data. is this is or will it then be developed further? sorry just being nosey/ curios aha
                  Rene develops plugins for TP

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e%20Dare&hl=en
                  Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
                  ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone done the scan(s) yet? I tried it and thought it's a quick job but no, after 15 minutes it wasn't even half way through. So take your time, I don't know when I'll have time to do that.

Comment

Yes the Torque scan is quick but the Citroen Advanced Lite scan takes "forever" so be prepared as it toggles through all the hex memory locations one by one rather slowly. remember this is the build up mode assessing what is actually held in what location. Trust the final version will skip lots of unused stuff and just query the std plus citroen specific areas.

Comment

Did you do it Jonbays? Did it even find any extended PIDs?

Comment

Originally posted by pmatil View Post
                          Did you do it Jonbays? Did it even find any extended PIDs?
                          No this is what it returned.

MODEL: Citroën DS3 THP155

--------------------------------------------------------------
                          LCK/ Successfully acquired adapter lock from Torque!
                          DET/ Got ECU Header [7E8064100BE3EB811]!
                          DET/ ELM327 Configured to [ISO 15765-4 (CAN 11/500)]!
                          DET/ Scanner Protocol Set [CAN-11(E0)]!
                          SCN/ Starting Group [0]!
                          SCN/ First Response [NO DATA] for Header [7E0] and Range [2100]!
                          SCN/ Starting Group [1]!
                          SCN/ First Response [NO DATA] for Header [7E0] and Range [220000]!
                          SCN/ Starting Group [2]!
                          SCN/ First Response [NO DATA] for Header [7E0] and Range [220200]!
                          SCN/ Starting Group [3]!
                          SCN/ First Response [NO DATA] for Header [7E0] and Range [220300]!
                          SCN/ Starting Group [4]!
                          SCN/ First Response [NO DATA] for Header [7E0] and Range [220400]!
                          SCN/ Starting Group [5]!
                          SCN/ First Response [NO DATA] for Header [7E0] and Range [220500]!
                          SCN/ Starting Group [6]!
                          SCN/ First Response [NO DATA] for Header [7E0] and Range [220a00]!
                          SCN/ Starting Group [7]!
                          SCN/ First Response [NO DATA] for Header [7E0] and Range [221000]!
                          SCN/ Starting Group [8]!
                          SCN/ First Response [NO DATA] for Header [7E0] and Range [223800]!
                          SCN/ Starting Group [9]!
                          SCN/ First Response [NO DATA] for Header [7E0] and Range [22d400]!

--------------------------------------------------------------
                          NO EXTENDED PIDS FOUND!!

ULK/ Successfully returned the adapter control to Torque!

Comment

Thanks. So no point for me to scan at all. Nothing on the other ECUs either (7 of them in total, 0 and 1 was asked to scan)?

Comment

Anybody else got an email from Rene? I just received an email asking a new scan using the ECU-2 (Engine-2). Also new apk was attached. I haven't got the time to scan it this time either as it takes nearly an hour but I hope some of you will

Comment

Working...
                              X