Wiring diagram !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring diagram !!

Hi. Looking to get hold of a couple of wiring diagrams for the drivers door switch pack to identify which pin does what but I need one for car with manual fold mirrors and one for cars with electric fold mirrors many thanks mark for this plug that fits on bottom of switches on drivers grab handle
    Last edited by MARK.A; 27-05-2014, 09:48.
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

You may have to bite the bullet and buy a service manual online...
    Don't see why we should have to pay for the knowledge and diagrams on our own cars though... I can't find anywhere to download the entire service manual for free, just many places trying to make money off them.

Makes me wonder if they actually own the licences to re-sell Citroen documentation, or they're simply just sending out copies of copies.

Comment

Yeah I know what your saying there that's why I posted up on here and has usual on these forums there is always someone on here that deliver the goods . At moment there is lots of work involved but that's ok not has simple has I thought it would be but getting on with it making up extra looms also trying to mod electric window switch so I have auto window on passenger side again work in progress
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Working...
      X