Alloy Contamination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy Contamination

Fairly sure there's a thread on this already but couldn't find it.

I've got the bubbling contamination round the centre caps of my rear two alloys as shown below.

What were the solutions to this problem, pretty sure someone said they can be replaced under warranty ?

Cheers

Yep, get yours to the dealer for assessment, I think they take pics and send them Citroen and then wait for approval to order/fit new ones (simplified process obviously)
    sigpic

Comment

Mine were swapped under warranty. Just told the dealer, they had a quick look and just ordered a full new set.
      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Thanks for the advice !

Comment

Utilize free voucher and gift voucher generator to create amazing codes that can be utilized for coupons, improvement codes, gift World of Wallpaper Discount Code, clear numbers. Carer, Careworker and Social Idea Master endpoints you merit. Different carer endpoints, codes and anticipates style, travel, stray pieces, motoring no proposing. Accomplishment Affiliation Endpoints you merit. Various NHS endpoints, codes and approaches on style, travel, basics, mobiles and anything is possible beginning there. Allowed to join and allowed to utilize.

Comment

Working...
          X