Boot rubbing bodywork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot rubbing bodywork

Was getting something out of the boot yesterday when I noticed what I though was some polish I'd missed buffing off.

When I ruined it I realised it was where the boot lid had made contact with the bodywork of the car.

Should I take it to the dealer? Can I do anything about it?

Phil Moran

sigpic

I would take it back, probably just needs a small adjustment Phil
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

on the second pic the small black buffer thingymabob you should av 1 either side the bottom of it is adjustable could give them a try as i know the ones on our ds are as the same happened to us
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Mine are screwed out a lot more than the ones in the pic.
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

So are mine
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, did this and worked a treat. Did screw it out so little to far and kept driving of with the boot open slightly and that alarm kept going off lol
            Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Glad I saw this thread, just checked mine and guess what....boot has been rubbing bumper! Screwed the buffers out a bit now :cool:
              Sport red Dsport+ 115 e-Hdi

Comment

We don't for every circumstance offer markdown or Discount Code on any of our things, since we feel our expenses are correct by and by tremendously astounding. Free UK Focal district Transport on orders over £50. Client help. We are liberated from Monday to Thursday to address your approaches.

Comment

Working...
                X