Wheel scrape!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel scrape!!!!

Had this fantastic car a month,and loved every minute,how do I repay her,spanking the front off side alloy.luckily the guy my local citroen use is repairing it next Monday.this is what it looks like now,and will post pics of finished item when done.gutted does not come close Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1407166015868.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	366321Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1407166025112.jpg
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	366322

Hard luck- hope you get it sorted. My advice:
    Rim protectors.
    Theres several types on the market.
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Ouch. Looks like you need a new tyre too

Comment

They were on the list.have now gone to the top. Does anyone know if you can get silver ones?new tyre being fitted after repair

Comment

You can pretty much get what colour you want- price varies a bit between £20-£80
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

That looks painful id be gutted too At least youre getting it sorted though
            DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Ouch, I'd be gutted with that . How damaged is the tyre?

Comment

The tyres not to bad to be fair,just a slice rather than a deep cut.probably replace it just for peace of mind

Comment

Hope the repair has your DS3 looking gorgeous again in no time..... Re the tyre has the rip gone down to the carcass or is just the top layer of rubber ? If the latter I think it should be ok - that said I'm not a tyre expert so it might be worth doing a bit of research
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                    Hope the repair has your DS3 looking gorgeous again in no time..... Re the tyre has the rip gone down to the carcass or is just the top layer of rubber ? If the latter I think it should be ok - that said I'm not a tyre expert so it might be worth doing a bit of research
                    You are quite right Chris, if the tear/rip/gash has not gone done to the core causing exposure then it is legal.
                    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                    Take a pride in your ride
                    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

My 4 Bellones are all like that - damage from the previous owner :/
                      DS3 Evo Edition
                      Sport Red
                      E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                      Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Definitely not gone down to canvas.may save myself £100 odd pounds then.will get checked just to be on safe side.

Comment

Ouch! Looks painful. Hope it gets sorted soon
                          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Wheel now fixed and looking good.before and after shotClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1408020542028.jpg
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	356902

Comment

Looks good - how much did it set you back? I need all 4 of mine fixed
                              DS3 Evo Edition
                              Sport Red
                              E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                              Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Working...
                              X