Dent or a dink? Any advice anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dent or a dink? Any advice anyone?

Hi all - just preening my car ready for collection from the lease co and the other day I noticed this dent....Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	366328 its about the size of a 1p coin.... I've tried a home repair kit and the glue doesn't seem to be strong enough for the kit to pull it out.

Any suggestions as to how to fix, someone to fix it or how much it would cost to fix?

Another photo for you....Click image for larger version

Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	366329

Thanks all in advance ...

Paul:ds3:

Ps - why can't people be honest and leave a note when they swing open their car door too quick or too much....cheers

Comment

looks like a dink might be able to get it sucker pulled back into shape then a little evening off around the area i got no idea who does it just saw it last week on 1 of them car shows cant remember what 1 though
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Got it fixed today - cost £30 - really nice guy, good at what he does, reasonable and mobile....i'll post a pic when the rain disappears...

Cheers billy for your advice....

Comment

Updated with pics of the none dent......Click image for larger version

Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	356939. Great job eh!!

Comment

£30 well spent..:cool:
            http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Absolutley....nice guy too, only took him 20 mins.....some guys are just all round pro's!!

Cheers Swiftpass

Comment

Really good price for the repair. Some mobile companies are around £100 for a dent repair. I usually park closer to Belgium in public car-parks and supermarkets.

Comment

Good advice....just like that new C1 advert where he parks in a spot a million miles away from anyone else...

Comment

Dent devil's are good. The bloke is use is absolutely brilliant.

Comment

hi pal

what was the dent removal which you tried to do yourself? I have 2 dents next to my passenger door?

Comment

Just bumping this thread to see if we can get the name of a dink-repairer. I have a tiny one with some surface scratches on my hatch lid.

EDIT: Sorry, just seen the name - http://www.dentdevils.co.uk/
                        Last edited by ianfreeman; 05-01-2016, 16:36. Reason: I'm an idiot
                        Non-Dark Non-Light (i.e. a black car but with the DL trim), arrived 30 November 2015

Comment

I use dent devil's. The guy I use is brilliant

Comment

I tried to look at the dentdevils website but all the "click here" buttons don't work for me, I remain on the homepage.... Can anyone else see the feedback or examples of the work ?
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X