Reversed into gate - need a fix !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reversed into gate - need a fix !!

I've had my precious car for exactly one year, I've driven all my previous cars and never hit a thing - ever, ever, ever.

Today I stupidly reversed into the gate at work and caught the sticky-out metal latch on the rear, near the reg plate. :mad:

Anyone know of someone in the Norwich/Norfolk area that can help with a fix? It's tiny ding but it would mean the world to have it mended

Here's some little piccies, they've turned sideways on upload but you get the idea!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9099.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	366420

Name:	IMG_9098.jpg
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	366421

Name:	IMG_9101.jpg
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	366422
    Cheryl. Sport-Red/White DS3 DStyle+
    twitter | instagram
    DS3 owner, F1 fan, Insta-addict

Heating up the bumper whit a hot air gun might bring the plastic into shape but that paint is probs a body shop job

Comment

I know your pain, the other week I discovered that someone had reversed into my drivers door leaving two parallel dents and a small scratch. I rang my Citroen dealer and asked them who they recommend to repair DS3s and they gave me the name/number of a local bodyshop. He's going to repair the door for £100 and respray it too. From the pics I'd say your damage is smaller (but on plastic) so yours might cost less to fix. If you can't get a recommendation for a local dent/chip repairer from friends I'd call the dealer and ask who they use
      sigpic

Comment

Ouch!!!!!

Comment

I think I know this DS3 from Instagram - CH63 ZZA? (Best colour combo by the way ) - unfortunate about the scrape
          DS3 Evo Edition
          Sport Red
          E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
          Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
            I think I know this DS3 from Instagram - CH63 ZZA? (Best colour combo by the way ) - unfortunate about the scrape
            Yeah, you know me from Instagram
            twitter | instagram

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              I know your pain, the other week I discovered that someone had reversed into my drivers door leaving two parallel dents and a small scratch. I rang my Citroen dealer and asked them who they recommend to repair DS3s and they gave me the name/number of a local bodyshop. He's going to repair the door for £100 and respray it too. From the pics I'd say your damage is smaller (but on plastic) so yours might cost less to fix. If you can't get a recommendation for a local dent/chip repairer from friends I'd call the dealer and ask who they use
              Thanks a lot, will get a few estimates from some bodyshops - there are a couple in Norwich that I've searched and found so far - but recs are welcomed, will try Duff Morgan for options.

I just want it fixed, I can feel the damage when I'm driving around - weird.
              twitter | instagram

Comment

On the Select a piece system page or on the Put in Your Suggesting page of the outlines structure, enter the improvement code in the Gift Beauty Corner vouchers and Chief Codes. Apply a Deliveroo improvement code or Deliveroo voucher code from Mirror Endpoints to save. Picking a goal can be truly planned, particularly when you would prefer not to consume every single penny. With our Move away Hypermarket voucher codes you can now stream off

Comment

Working...
                X