Body panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body panel

Anyone else have a panel at front of the car that pops out like the pic?

Goes back in if I push it but pops out soon enough

Phil Moran

sigpic

Pretty sure there's a bolt / clip there that can become loose. I think you can get at it by pulling the wheel arch liner back. Has happened to a few people before.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

If in doubt. Tiger seal.
      Roxie the GT - Progress Thread
      Instagram: @iamjokeri
      Facebook: Sean Kidd

Comment

Cheers mate I'll look into that [emoji3]
        Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
          If in doubt. Tiger seal.
          pfff get profesional EA9309.3na
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I had this on the front and rear bumpers Phil, when they got hot they used to push out slightly (not as much as yours), I could push them back and they would stay put until the next time the bumper was hot, this happened a lot in the summer last year.

I mentioned it to my dealer at the 1st service and they told me there were replacement clips available and that CUK were aware of the issue, they took it in for under an hour and changed them front and back and no issues since. Careful if you do it yourself, apparently the engineer who did mine received a nasty cut when changing the clips.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              I had this on the front and rear bumpers Phil, when they got hot they used to push out slightly (not as much as yours), I could push them back and they would stay put until the next time the bumper was hot, this happened a lot in the summer last year.

I mentioned it to my dealer at the 1st service and they told me there were replacement clips available and that CUK were aware of the issue, they took it in for under an hour and changed them front and back and no issues since. Careful if you do it yourself, apparently the engineer who did mine received a nasty cut when changing the clips.
              Thanks mate I'll take it to the dealer when I pop back about the first gear
              Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Find 22 new vouchers and voucher codes tremendous through. Free UK standard improvement for all orders £50 or more. 1 use today. Seeing Improvement Article Online Codes offers. across the UK. Across the UK. With unequivocal endpoints on top things, you will try to find something you love. Enter coupon code DEAL20 at checkout when affected. The best markdown you can get is £75 per recovery and you are bound to three recuperations.

Comment

Working...
                X