Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3 Headlights Clear Coat

Hi everyone,
    Last week i noticed that the clear coat on my left headlight is coming off. i didn't even know they were clear coated. as this happened to anyone, or is just me?

Regards

This is a known issue, at least on early cars and citroen have replaced bad ones under warranty, have not heard of any lately.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Blimey, hell of a long time for a first post
      Joined before me
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        Blimey, hell of a long time for a first post
        Joined before me
        Obviously been lucky so far with no problems to ask about lol

Comment

Originally posted by Markymark View Post
          Obviously been lucky so far with no problems to ask about lol
          If the only problem he's had in those years is a dodgy clearcoat on a headlamp- he's laughing Ha!
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

If the only problem he's had in those years is a dodgy clearcoat on a headlamp- he's laughing Ha!
            I'd say so Chris

Comment

I've had a few problems but nothing to worry about. just a loose "aircon pipe" that was fixed by the dealership and some noises coming under the driver seat.
              The car is 3 years old and it is the D-Sport E-HDI

As the car is 3 years old, i dont think they will replace the headlight under warranty...

Comment

Originally posted by rwifilipe View Post
                I've had a few problems but nothing to worry about. just a loose "aircon pipe" that was fixed by the dealership and some noises coming under the driver seat.
                Yep.....diesels are best!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by rwifilipe View Post

As the car is 3 years old, i dont think they will replace the headlight under warranty...
                  They should do if it's a known fault which it sounds like it is as a gesture of good will if nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by Markymark View Post
                    They should do if it's a known fault which it sounds like it is as a gesture of good will if nothing else
                    Next month i'm going to take it to the dealership to change the oil and filters so i will ask them. hope they replace them

Comment

The markdown can either be a rate or a specific dollar consistent. Progress codes other than outfit clients with free transportation or gift-wrapping. Mango Markdown Codes UK. Track down what's moving in women's procedure at mango.com - shop online particularly far on women's clothing. Use Article Of The Week voucher and gift voucher generator to make splendid codes that can be used for coupons, improvement codes, gift vouchers, clear numbers

Comment

Working...
                      X