Alloy refurbs near glasgow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy refurbs near glasgow

Looking to get my Bellone wheels refurbed, when a bought the car i thought it was just light kerbing but more i look at them i think its that and some corrosion, anyone know decent place around glasgow for refurbing, just needing around the lip of the wheels done and its light stuff so should imagine its more of a touch up job than full refurb.
    Last edited by philt91; 19-10-2014, 14:43.

Touch Ups in Glasgow are awesome - Tell Jordan that Neil with the Black C2/DS3 sent you in. His work is flawless from what I've seen. Other places you could go would be the polisher, dunno if he'll repair them or just clean them up, sure he can do both - equally skilled in his trade!
    2012 DS3-R

If in doubt, flat out

Comment

I had my wheels done by a company in Kirkcaldy. Can't fault the work they've done.

Comment

What sort of cost is it to get wheels refurbished?

Comment

I should rephrase what I meant. I bought the car from Walker Citroen in Kirkcaldy and wasn't happy at the bellone wheel condition so the dealer offered to have them done at a local paint shop at their cost. Can only imagine it was between £200-250.

Comment

Carer, Careworker and Social Thought Expert cutoff points you merit. Different carer endpoints, codes and expects style, travel, stray pieces, motoring no mentioning. Voucher Discount Code Achievement Affiliation Endpoints you merit. Different NHS endpoints, codes and approaches on style, travel, fundamentals, mobiles and the sky is the limit starting there. Permitted to join and permitted to use. Teacher and Tutoring staff limits you merit. Various endpoints, codes and blueprints for coordinating staff on style, travel, essentials, motoring and the sky is the limit starting there.

Comment

Working...
            X