Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drivers side door vs wind :/

Feeling a bit sad :'(
    Opening drivers door today and the wind took it right back fortunately it didn't hit anything and no dents that I can see but now when its shut it doesn't sit flush like the other side. Kinda sticks out at the top
    Thinking maybe the hingey bit is bent ? Any one delt with this before ?
    Tia x

Rubbish
    New one to me! Where abouts are you?
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Never on my own car but it has happened to me on an ambulance... In the end the frame was manhandled back into alignment with some leverage. It's tricky given the sturdiness of the metal though. Have you had a good look in the door shut to see if anything has bent?

Comment

Thanks guys am near York will have a good luck this morning kinda fell out with my car after it had happened and walked off other half went down to check it wasn't letting water in last night and all was fine will Investigate more this morning x

Comment

Gutted damn wind

Comment

Not sure how far it is from you, but Sandall Car Care might be able to take a look and offer some advice
            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

I managed to sort it put the window Down used two cushions and a bar and bent it very slowly and gently back into place can't even tell x

Comment

Originally posted by Lalli_Lou View Post
                I managed to sort it put the window Down used two cushions and a bar and bent it very slowly and gently back into place can't even tell x
                Awesome
                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by Lalli_Lou View Post
                  Great technique! Nice work! :cool:
                  Sandall Car Care
                  Email: Contact@sandallcarcare.co.uk
                  Call: 0130 288 6049

Comment

Just had this happen to me on the passenger side how did you do it?

Comment

Best Certax London UK and offers, as well as standard vouchers for each and every other individual. Use an improvement code and we'll give a rate to NHS Fair target Together. More than 1 million spaces for £34 or LESS. With more than 580 lodgings generally through the UK, including key metropolitan affiliations and district. Conveyed powerfully and key until the date on the coupon. Full once-over of things inside the material thing reach can be found inside the coupon information

Comment

Working...
                      X