Advice on a front splitter scuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on a front splitter scuff

Just looking for some advice on the best way to go around removing/covering/fixing the scuff shown below.

Gutted about it really but it is what it is.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I would lightly sand the area apply some uv resistant epoxy resin. Then gradually sand smooth but not polished somewhere around 1000 grit as a final would probably be around right might have to go more just take your time.
    Last edited by cyclone; 18-07-2015, 17:28.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
      I would lightly sand the area apply some uv resistant epoxy resin. Then gradually sand smooth but not polished somewhere around 1000 grit as a final would probably be around right might have to go more just the your time.
      Thanks cyclone.

Comment

If you do this just Do Not Sand Into the Carbon Fiber Cloth! At no time should the "dust" be black. You can always add more coats of resin to build up the low spots from the scratches.
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Thanks. I just don't want it to end up looking worse tbh.

Comment

Here you will see a holder saying 'Enter stunning code or gift voucher'. Pop your coupon in and your hold supports will be applied. Track down the latest Article Of The Week and remained mindful of markdown codes for your next ... expect orders over £30 will be open in Domino's stores across the UK. You can get markdown codes for Amazon, PlayStation, Gymshark, Shein, Etsy and more here. Search for the brand in the pursuit box at the top.

Comment

Working...
            X