Roof spoiler paint...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof spoiler paint...

Did a quick search but couldn't find anything.

Just had the car washed, while filling up with derv I noticed the paint on the corner of the roof spoiler looks like its rubbed away... First thought is it's catching on the body work when the tailgate is opened, but it doesn't. It's in line with the roof rail inserts, so one is thinking erosion of the paint from wind/dirt as its done a lot of motorway work?
    I'll try attach a pic

https://www.flickr.com/gp/59872202@N07/9W3364
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/59872202@N07/04e8u5

If someone can embed the pics I'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by Sash; 11-12-2015, 17:05.
    BumbleBee OneTwenteeee!

Bump!

Its booked in at shitroen on Wednesday.
    BumbleBee OneTwenteeee!

Comment

Update on this, it is NOT covered by warranty :mad:
      The business sales manager is going to talk to Citroen uk for me and see what comes of that.
      BumbleBee OneTwenteeee!

Comment

I can't embed them - you need to do this from your side. But Flickr won't allow met open the image in a new window or get the URL link.

Never seen paint come away so much from that area - why isn't it covered under warranty?
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
          I can't embed them - you need to do this from your side. But Flickr won't allow met open the image in a new window or get the URL link.

Never seen paint come away so much from that area - why isn't it covered under warranty?

- DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post

Sorry its taken a while to reply, been über busy!
            Apparently as its not actually hitting on the bodywork they can't put it through warranty...
            I honestly Dont know how its happened or why, but like hell am I paying to have it resprayed.
            BumbleBee OneTwenteeee!

Comment

The best Certax London UK voucher codes and shopping deals. Take a gander at all the latest and most central tech vouchers and plans here, from all the top brand names. Consider all the latest and most central UK voucher codes and markdown codes here at the UK's go-to shopping area, all the top brand names that you know. Get extra money off in October with these vouchers and frameworks. Save at the UK's #1 electronic shops with these markdown codes.

Comment

Working...
              X