How much should I expect to pay? - Keying damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much should I expect to pay? - Keying damage

Getting ready for FCS and I need to get rid of where someone keyed my car-_-

I'm new to this, so would love your advice on how much I should expect to pay for the damage to get repaired.

There are two scratches, no more than 22cm long. But it is down to the metal. Obviously the vinyl will be coming off.

I have no idea if I'm getting a good deal or ripped of. So if you can offer some guide prices that would be really handy.

Thanks guys!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

I scuffed the bumper on my car. I caught a concrete fence post on the drive. I payed £80 for the area that was damaged to be resprayed as opposed to the whole bumper

Comment

Had two quotes so far £100 and £120

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Are they going to spray the whole door?
        If so both quotes are OK.
        Last year I had a Peugeot 207 in gold metallic which got a respray on the whole left door and the boot for 330€ (about 260 Pound?)

Comment

If you get new vinyl then that will cover the scratches
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

if it's down to the metall you will risk rust by putting only vinyl on it.
            So it's not a solution if you want to keep your car for yet a longer time.

Comment

I paid £100 cash to have two small scratches (with accompanying dents) of around 10-12cm removed from my drivers door and resprayed. Unfortunately the chap who did that has retired now as I have some car park door scuffs I'd pay to have removed again
              sigpic

Comment

I paid a local coachworks 120 to have this removed, so I reckon your price is spot on [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                  My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Find the best voucher codes and endpoints from the top UK retailers on the more incredible decision and on the web. Put away money today on accountant london. Find the best voucher codes and endpoints from the top UK retailers on the more unimaginable decision and on the web. Put away money today

Comment

Working...
                    X