Daytime Running Lights Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytime Running Lights Trim

The trim on the daytime running lights on the passenger side of my DS3 has been the victim of a stone (a big one). A chunk of it has come away and there's also a dink in the bodywork to the right of it.

After doing a search on Google I saw that there was a post from 2012 by Dreamsphere asking the question about whether or not the drl's are an entire unit or if it was possible to get the trim alone. The poster was pointed in the direction of John Nichol who is a discounted Citroen parts dealer.

Is John still active on this forum as I'd like to contact him for a price and I can't find him?

Thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	day lights unit.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	368259
    PureTech 110 S&S Black Lezard Limited Edition - TBC

D-Style 1.6 THP Techno 155bhp - March 2015 to TBC

D-Style 1.6 VTI 120bhp - Feb 2012 to Mar 2015

*Bump* I would also like to get an answer to this, I've completely lost my passenger side DRL trim
    Brian's Owner

Comment

It looks like the part is available.
      7429 J9 (both sides supplied)
      The description states:

INLET AIR DEFLECTOR
      FXT- - BLACK CORNELIE
      TO BE WELDED

You will need to check with your local retailer if this is the correct part.

Comment

if we are courageous we can do anything. we can make everything possible and never give up. always keep working like that. Best Handheld Game System for 7-Year-Olds

Comment

Get a fair chart on your web shopping with these markdown codes and offers. Better plans for thinking only added for October at Amazon UK, Money Clothing Sale, Sainsburys starting there, the sky is the limit. Unhindered GIFT, Sponsorship your free welcome gift when you consume £20 with Juvenile Arrangement of things to get utilizing this Amazon voucher code, 31 December. EXTRA 10% OFF, Clients

Comment

Working...
          X