Bastard lowlife vandals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastard lowlife vandals

Woke up this morning to find a deep, 10 inch long scratch along my rear nearside panel, just below the side window.

Daughter reported that she'd heard a commotion outside in the early hours - local teenage yobs returning from a night out, tearing up & down the road (which is a dead end) on a scooter. Apparently they scarpered in a hurry when a police car arrived with blue lights flashing.

Very, very pissed off, & hoping it won't cost too much to sort out.

-.- i hope they die from chlamydia!
    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

freakin no respect wud love to no wot cars they have n see how they feel if its ever reversed IDIOTS

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
        freakin no respect wud love to no wot cars they have n see how they feel if its ever reversed IDIOTS
        they clearly don't have anything other than a stolen scooter.
        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

2nd thread I've commented on today where idiots have damaged a DS3.

Sorry to hear this.
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Rubbish. Some idiots are just prats. I hope it doesn't cost too mcuh to repair!

Comment

Thats just shit, find em and send em to afghanistan!

Comment

If the police saw them they might have got the Reg and you could claim against them?
                They are all F^&*ing A holes that should be shot!!!!!! The yobs, not the police lol

Comment

f***ing f**kers, if i found a scratch like that on my beloved ds3 id string them up on the nearest lamp post. iv already got a few scratches from some where. i hope the police managed to get some details.
                  “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Police are not interested. Apparently somebody would have needed to have actually seen them do the damage. The fact that they were all over the car like a rash, and the street was otherwise quiet all night, isn't enough.

And, sad to say, I'm bound to think that, were I to press the police to investigate, and the yobs (who apparently ARE known to the police) were to be questioned, we would suffer the consequences. I'd probably find every panel kicked in next time - or worse. Not sure I'm prepared to take that risk.

Comment

Unfortunately thats where society is wrong We work hard for our toys and yobs that cant be arsed wreck without fear of any penalties!! I know its tough for the police but something needs to be done!

Comment

my focus always got keyed where i used to live at the end of the road was a rugby club bunch of twats aye then when i moved i bought a car to modify and it was never touched just hoping my ds doesn't now
                        Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
                        Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

eurgh i hate people like that - its such mindless vandalism! im constantly paranoid about my car. i used to make fun of my boyfriend for parking miles from anywhere but now i totally see where he is coming from.

Even outside my house, if there is the slightest squeak/shuffle of a noise im at the window like a meerkat making sure that noone has even breathed near it!

Comes from having the tyre of my old Ford KA knifed when it was parked outside my house

Comment

pretty simple solution ,find out were they live then go and brake fluid there family car with a little note left on window screen "courtesy of your sons mindless vandalism" if that doesn't work get some CCTV cameras not the cheapo ones but ones with high resolution can be had for £100 and good graphic card for computer £100 and record your car then you have the evidence i no most of them were hoodies but you always get the odd one dosent cover there face then give recording to police " And, sad to say, I'm bound to think that, were I to press the police to investigate, and the yobs (who apparently ARE known to the police) were to be questioned, we would suffer the consequences. I'd probably find every panel kicked in next time - or worse. Not sure I'm prepared to take that risk." this is the reason why these knobheads get away with things because nobody wants to take a stand failing all of the above find out who the ring leader is and if your not capable of giving him a good hiding yourself get a freind to do it everybody knows at least one nut case, think you will find this will put an end to any comeback your worried about as these dickheads are usually cowards when there not in a mob

Comment

Originally posted by willo View Post
                              pretty simple solution ,find out were they live then go and brake fluid there family car with a little note left on window screen "courtesy of your sons mindless vandalism" if that doesn't work get some CCTV cameras not the cheapo ones but ones with high resolution can be had for £100 and good graphic card for computer £100 and record your car then you have the evidence i no most of them were hoodies but you always get the odd one dosent cover there face then give recording to police " And, sad to say, I'm bound to think that, were I to press the police to investigate, and the yobs (who apparently ARE known to the police) were to be questioned, we would suffer the consequences. I'd probably find every panel kicked in next time - or worse. Not sure I'm prepared to take that risk." this is the reason why these knobheads get away with things because nobody wants to take a stand failing all of the above find out who the ring leader is and if your not capable of giving him a good hiding yourself get a freind to do it everybody knows at least one nut case, think you will find this will put an end to any comeback your worried about as these dickheads are usually cowards when there not in a mob
                              Or failing that, buy an AK47 or one of these

Comment

Working...
                              X