Keyed Car!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyed Car!!!

Hi all some undesirable has descided to key the length of my drivers side is it a drip to the old body shop?

Depends. Got pics? How deep is the scratch?

Comment

Happened to me a few months ago, so I feel your pain. Hopefully it's not too deep, & will be easily treatable.

I've left mine battle-scarred for now. With my luck, if I got it repaired someone would ding the same panel the following week...

Comment

white all the way from the head light to just before the back bumper!!! i didnt even notice it someone pointed it out!

Comment

had it done to almost every car i've owned dude ,some jealous mother fuckers out there ,normally people who dont have anythin in life and dont like other people to have anythin either ,state of the nation im afraid ,should torture those responsible then make em work with the guys that you hopefully get to sort it out. good luck bro hope ya get it sorted.

Comment

No I didn't notice it as everyday when I leave work it's dark and I also have has it done to all my cars but never wound me up as much as this one other than my 59 plate focus st the ds is going in on Monday £450 cash !!!! I'll hill ye person that did it when I find them!

Comment

Don't wanna be that "conspiracy guy" but I reckon people some people who own paint shops probably go round keying peoples cars if they are struggling. There are some proper dodgy people out there.

Sorry about the paint, must suck.

Comment

Educator and Preparing staff limits you merit. Different endpoints, belle lingerie Discount Code and structures for planning staff on style, travel, fundamentals, motoring and anything is possible beginning there.

Comment

Working...
                X