Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken LED & Bent Panel

Hi All,

First post here so sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. Someone reversed into me and broke the LED, plastic surround and bent the panel. Long story short we’re not going through insurance but the other drive will pay for all repairs etc.

Ive found a few posts that help R.E removing LED’s and how to remove the front mud flaps.

I think I know what I need to do but doesn’t anyone have links to where I could purchase new LED’s and the plastic part? See pictures on Imgur for what I mean!

If anyone has the link on how to sort a lose wing mirror, that would be great too!

Thanks!

Hi and welcome to the club and forum. eBay is always a good place to start. There are a few DRL's for sale on there for the drivers side, between £95 and £110. Just put "DS3 DRL" or "DS3 Daytime Running Light" into your search.

Can't find the plastic housing for them on there though, so you might want to price both up at a Citroën/DS place. If you're not paying, it won't matter. ​​​​​​

Check out BigFeets File Repository:

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/forum/ds3/d...uments-for-ds3

There should be guides to help you with both issues. Good luck.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Ds3 club is a website that has their technical forum which gets the information about dents and drinks. You can check best essay writing service to learn some tips about your study. It includes a detail for the sponsored by Sandals Car Care that puts Led at their front panel. Join their website for more information.

Comment

Achievement Association Endpoints you merit. Different NHS endpoints, Interest Calculator UK and approaches on style, travel, fundamentals, mobiles and the sky is the limit starting there. Permitted to join and permitted to use. Teacher and Getting ready staff restricts you merit. Various endpoints, codes and frameworks for coordinating staff on style, travel, rudiments, motoring and the sky is the limit starting there.

Comment

Our team of experts excels in troubleshooting and repairing such problems, ensuring your device is back in top-notch condition. Trust cips assignment help uk for reliable and professional assistance. With their extensive knowledge and skills, they will efficiently fix the broken LED and straighten the bent panel, giving your device a new lease of life.

Comment

Working...
          X