Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had success in stopping the paint bubbles under the door mirrors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had success in stopping the paint bubbles under the door mirrors?

Can't seem to upload a photo from my phone, but you all know what it looks like: the classic paint bubbling under the wing mirrors. It's pretty bad on my 2014 DS3.

I've seen people suggest putting rubber between the base of the mirror and the painted skin of the door. Just wondering if anybody has experience with doing this? And most importantly: did it work?

I don't want to spend too much getting the doors sprayed if the problem just comes back!

Thanks in advance

8 year old car.... pretty much normal on the DS3
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
      8 year old car.... pretty much normal on the DS3
      Yeah, I realise it's to be expected. Just curious whether the rubber trick will stop it recurring. It's a real love/hate thing for me with this car! I love it when it works, but it always needs something...

Comment

Steam generator is used in different areas, but the task with its help is the same - thoroughly remove any dirt and will help remove the smell of vomit. The equipment can be professional, with high power. As a rule, car wash steam cleaner is used at service stations, where there are car wash services, or at individual car wash stations.

Comment

The Best UK Terralec Plans - Purchase Something else for Less Without Leaving your Home. Our voucher site will assist you with finding a wide blend of unequivocal endpoints, offers, deals. Find markdown codes to get a fair game plan on your web shopping. Get the best working vouchers for your key stores. On the off chance that you find an odd markdown BeamLED on a voucher bargain site, it's clearly phony. These voucher code fights list counterfeit improvement codes to misdirect clients and search.

Comment

Working...
          X