Had My Car Keyed :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lufc_lad View Post
    You'd do a better job than any of these idiots in charge at the moment with that one policy lol
    thanks ill count on your vote then! :cool:

Comment

Just got back from having my door resprayed, i think they have done a very good. The only bit that isn't perfect is under the door handle, but for £100 i can't complain.

Comment

Looks good... 2 hours after I got mine 2 lads chucked a golf ball at mine and hit the door
        Lucky for me it was the silver bit at the bottom and can not see any thing
        Gave them a scare when I tried to drive after them... But they got away for now

Comment

That looks great LUFC

Now march up and down with alms shouldered keeping an eye out for the b++gers

CBLUE
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Timberland1966 View Post
            Looks good... 2 hours after I got mine 2 lads chucked a golf ball at mine and hit the door
            Lucky for me it was the silver bit at the bottom and can not see any thing
            Gave them a scare when I tried to drive after them... But they got away for now
            I'd have done more than drive after them, they'd have seen what the underside of my car looks like lol.

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
            That looks great LUFC

Now march up and down with alms shouldered keeping an eye out for the b++gers

CBLUE
            Thanks dude. Now i can start thinking about mods and hopefully learn to love the car as much as everyone else does .

Comment

Originally posted by pauljack View Post
              unfortunately we live in a society where scumbags who can't afford one (cos they don't work) either nick or damage the people who work hard and do have one. Put them on an island and set fire to them! - save the tax payer funeral and burial costs

PAULJACK FOR PRIME MINISTER!

You've got my vote PAULJACK
              '12 DS3 DStyle + 1.6 VTi White Black Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcheese View Post
                You've got my vote PAULJACK

Thanks! Perhaps we could strap them in STEF's ds3 racing and set fire to them both - kill two birds with one stone! :cool:

Comment

Working...
                X